面朝大海,春暖花开.英文翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/29 23:45:06

面朝大海,春暖花开.英文翻译

Facing the sea with spring blossoms这是正确的翻译 ,在国外也通用.
Faces the sea,the warm spring flowers open是国内某网友的翻译,不通行.
当然,这样说也行:
face toward the sea,with with spring blossoming
官方翻译:
Asian Copper (《亚洲铜》)
The Sun of Arles (《阿尔的太阳》)
The Four Sisters (《四姐妹》)
To the Night (《黑夜的献诗》)
Facing the Sea,with Spring Blossoms(《面朝大海,春暖花开》)
Motherland,or Dream as a Horse (《祖国,或以梦为马》)
Spring,Ten Hai Zis (《春天,十个海子》)
[edit] Long Poems and Other Works
Legend (《传说》)
The River (《河流》)
But Water,Water (《但是水、水》)
Messiah (《弥赛亚》)
Six Mysterious Stories (《神秘故事六篇》)

Faces the sea, chun nuanhua leaves

面朝大海,春暖花开(英文版)海子
Faces the sea, the warm spring flowers open(题目翻译是根据字面意思。必定中国词句那种含蓄很难直接翻译)
海子:从明天起,做个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopp...

全部展开

面朝大海,春暖花开(英文版)海子
Faces the sea, the warm spring flowers open(题目翻译是根据字面意思。必定中国词句那种含蓄很难直接翻译)
海子:从明天起,做个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

收起

Facing the sea with Spring blossoms